In order to edit the Orthomosaic:
1. Draw a new Region
Draw and edit as many regions as needed following:
1. On the Menu bar, click View > Mosaic Editor.
2. On the Menu bar, click Mosaic Editor > Mosaic Editing.
3. On the sidebar, in the section Regions, click Draw.
3. On the Mosaic View, left click to insert the vertices of the region, right click to draw the last vertex and close the polygon.
4. (optional) Edit the shape of the region: left click over a vertex while dragging it to the new position.
5. (optional) Change the projection selected for the region:
5.1 On the sidebar, in the section Images, select Ortho Projection or Planar projection.
5.2. Select an image in Planar Projection or select one or multiple images in Ortho Projection. If multiple images are selected, they will be blended together.
It is possible to undo the changes:
- Reset the displayed Mosaic closing and opening the project. The last saved Edited Mosaic will be displayed.
- Reset the displayed Mosaic by using the DSM and Orthomosaic outputs files: On the sidebar, in the section Export, click Reset.
2. Save the changes
1. On the sidebar, in the section Export, click Save.
3. Export the saved Edited Mosaic into new outputs
1. On the sidebar, in the section Export, click Export.