|Orthomosaic before editing||Orthomosaic after editing using the Mosaic Editor|
In order to improve the results of the mosaic with the Mosaic Editor:
1. On the Menu bar, click View > Mosaic Editor (available only if step 3. DSM, Orthomosaic and Index has been completed).
2. On the Mosaic Editing sidebar, under the section Regions click Draw.
3. Left click to start drawing the region that will be improved (around the building).
4. Move the mouse to the next vertex of the region and right click to add the last vertex.
5. On the Mosaic Editing sidebar, under the section Images, select the Planar Projection check box (selected by default).
6. On the Mosaic Editing sidebar, under the section Images, select the image / projection that corrects better the building distortions.
7. After apply changes in the Mosaic Editor, it is needed to Save.
8. After saving, click Export to generate a new orthomosaic with the changes.