PIX4Dmapper's orthomosaic file is created in compressed .tiff format. In order to convert the orthomosaic file from compressed .tiff to uncompressed .tiff, external software needs to be used.
There is a free tool online that can be used to make the conversion:
1. Go to: http://www.irfanview.com/
2. On the left menu, click Download.
3. Click Download IrfanView.
4. Download the software and install it, once installed:
5. Open the file by clicking File > Open.
6. On the top menu, click View > Original size.
7. On the top menu, click File > Save As and give the file another name and select TIF for the file type.
Disclaimer: Pix4D publishes this information as a courtesy to its customers. Pix4D makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the content's validity or accuracy.