In order to geolocate images on the mosaic using Google Earth:
1. Open the project_name_mosaic.kml file located in the folder: 3_dsm_ortho/google_tiles.
2. On Google Earth, click Add > placemarks.
3. On the map, drag the placemark on the position where is desired to place it.
4. Use the text boxes: Easting and Northing to adjust more accurately the coordinates.
5. Click Add image...
6. On Image URL: Paste the URL where the image is.
7. Click OK twice.
8. Double click the placemark, the image appears.
Disclaimer: Pix4D publishes this information as a courtesy to its customers. Pix4D makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the content's validity or accuracy.