Pix4Ddiscovery is free of charge, unlimited in time and lets Pix4Dmapper users to process and assess their projects of any size with limited output results.
- Is Pix4Ddiscovery free?
- Which is the difference between Pix4Dmapper Pro and Pix4Ddiscovery?
- Is there any limitation in the number of images that can be processed with Pix4Ddiscovery?
- Which are the Minimum and Recommended Hardware for Pix4Ddiscovery?
- Is Pix4Ddiscovery limited in time?
- Can Pix4Dmapper Pro, Pix4Dmapper Pro trial and Pix4Ddiscovery be used at the same time on the same PC?
Pix4Ddiscovery is free of charge. To use it, a Pix4D account is needed.
There are the following differences between Pix4Dmapper Pro and Pix4Ddiscovery:
It exports only the:
|Video exported||Pix4D Logo (obligatory)||Pix4D logo (optional)|
|Measurements (distance, area, volume)||No||Yes|
It cannot generate/visualize/export:
There is no limitation in the number of images that can be processed with Pix4Ddiscovery. The number of images depends on:
- The used PC. For more information:202557289.
- Pixel resolution of the images.
- Content of the images.
The minimum and recommended hardware specifications are the same as for Pix4Dmapper Pro. For more information:202557289.
Processing with Pix4Ddiscovery is not time limited.
Pix4Dmapper Pro, Pix4Dmapper Pro trial and Pix4Ddiscovery can not be used at the same time on the same PC. When logging in the user can select the license to be activated. For step by step instructions: 207948656.