To move a project from one machine to another the following data must be transferred:
- The input images, one or several folders.
- The Pix4D project file: project_name.p4d.
- The project folder located next to the .p4d file, containing all results and outputs: project_name.
The recommended procedure is as follows:
1. Open the project to be moved.
2. On the menu bar, click Project > Save As...
3. Browse for the final new directory (e.g. if the other machine is a connected server) or for an intermediate location (e.g. external disk, USB stick, etc.) and click Save.
4. Copy the image folder(s).
If the project is saved in an intermediate location:
5. Connect the memory device to the new machine.
6. Open the project from the external disk or the USB stick.
7. On the menu bar, click Project > Save As...
8. Browse for the final new directory and click Save.
9. Copy the image folder(s).