There is no hard limit of the number of images that can be processed with Pix4D Desktop. It depends on the:
- Pixel resolution, image size.
- Level of details, spatial resolution, also called ground sampling distance (GSD): 202559809.
- Image content, number and complexity of features.
- Selected processing options and outputs.
- Capabilities of the available processing resources (hardware specifications).
The more images, the longer the processing time. However, because of all these factors, there is no rule to compute the exact time required to process a Pix4D project.
When a dataset is considered large for the capabilities of the available processing resources, it is recommended to split the project into smaller projects. The smaller projects can then, be merged. For more information: 202558579.