The use of the Index Calculator is optional and it can be used to:
- Generate an Index Map / Index Grid where the color of each pixel is computed using a formula that combines different bands of the Reflectance Map(s).
- Provide information about the bands of the Reflectance Map(s) and Index Map.
- Visualize the Index Map as a Colored Index Map by applying a color mapping to it.
- Export a georeferenced Colored Index Map.
- Annotate the classes of the Index Map to generate an Application Map.
- Export an Application Map as a shape file to be imported in any Tractors Consoles.
- Index Calculator Manual: Full description of the different features: 202558289.
- Video Academy: Index Calculator: 214483743.
- Webinar: Index Calculator. Precision Agriculture: 204869965.
Articles about how to use the Index Calculator:
- How to create a new Region with the Index Calculator: 204769419.
- How to work with Indices - Formulas in the Index Calculator: 202560489.
- How to generate an Index Map / Index Grid in the Index Calculator: 202560529.
- How to edit the Color Mapping in the Index Calculator: 202560519.
- How to generate a Colored Index Map in the Index Calculator: 202560539.