A Ground Control Point (GCP) is a characteristic point whose coordinates are known. GCPs are used to georeference a project and reduce the noise.
- Instructional Video: Georeferencing: 214483743.
Articles about how to use GCPs:
- How to include GCPs in the project: 202560239.
- How to get GCPs on the field or through other sources: 202557489.
- How to obtain the georeference using 2D or 3D GCPs taken from a Web Map Service: 202560149.
- How to select the GCP coordinate system: 202560029.
- How to add / import GCPs with the GCP/MTP Manager: 202560039.
- How to add / import and mark GCPs with the rayCloud: 202560109.
- How to mark GCPs with the Basic GCP/MTP Editor: 202560099.
- How to mark GCPs with the rayCloud: 202560769.
- How to export Manual Tie Points and/or GCPs with the rayCloud: 202560359.
- How to export the marks of GCPs/MTPs with the GCP/MTP Manager: 204924709.