When creating objects with the rayCloud such as:
- New Polyline (202560309).
- New Surface (202560269).
- New Processing Area (202560179).
- New Video Animation Trajectory (202560299).
Those objects are stored as part of the content of the .p4d project file. These objects can also be exported to a file using different file formats.
- Export Objects in the rayCloud (202560369).
- Export the Point Cloud (203890769).
- Export the Triangle Mesh (212218463).
However, there are some outputs that cannot be exported such as:
Other changes made in the rayCloud such as editing the Point Cloud (202560499) adding and marking Manual Tie Points or GCPs, enabling or disabling cameras, etc. are saved in the .p4d project file and can be exported.
For more information about the project folder structure: 202558649.