The 2D View has 2 components:
On the top of the 2D View there is a drop-down list indicating the type of the background map that has been selected.
By default when a project is loaded, the Satellite type is selected. To navigate the map:
- Zoom in: Move the mouse scroll wheel forwards.
- Zoom out: Use the mouse scroll wheel backwards.
- Pan: Left click and move the mouse.
Click on the background drop down list to select a different type of map. The following background maps are available:
- Satellite: The background map displays a satellite map. The Satellite background is loaded only if there is Internet connection.
- Maps: The background map displays the Mapbox map. The Maps background is loaded only if there is Internet connection.
The elements that are displayed are the following:
The images of the project that are geolocated with a known coordinate system are displayed as dots on the 2D View. The first image is displayed as a larger dot. The color of the dot indicates the phase of the processing:
- Red: When a project is loaded before processing has started.
- Gridded red: For the images that are disabled (not taken into account for processing).
- Dark green: For images that have been calibrated after step 1. Initial Processing.
- Blue: During step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh for the loaded images.
- Luminous green: After step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh.
When hovering over the image dots, the image name is displayed at the bottom part of the 2D View. When clicking on an image dot, a pop-up appears that displays the corresponding image.
The Images layer has a sub-layer:
- Flight plan: It displays the flight plan that was used to take the images as a green line starting from the larger dot (first image).
The GCPs of the project (if any), are displayed as a blue crosses on the map.
When hovering over the GCP cross, the GCP name is displayed at the bottom of the 2D View. When clicking on a GCP cross, the GCP/MTP Manager window opens and the corresponding GCP is selected.
The Processing Area, if defined, is displayed on the 2D View as a polygon with a red border.