|Index > Interface > Menu View||Previous | Next|
This article gives a brief description of three subsections from step 1 to step 3 displayed in the processing bar at the bottom of the main window. As well as the meaning of current and total in the processing bar.
Click Processing to open the processing bar.
The Processing bar allows the processing of a project.
It contains 1 section:
It also contains 2 Progress bars:
and the buttons:
- Output Status...: Opens the Output Status pop-up.
- Start: Starts the processing of the selected processing steps.
- Cancel: Cancels processing.
- Help: Opens the PIX4Dmapper help.
Processing bar display.
The Processing section contains 3 subsections:
- 1. Initial Processing: Automatically extracts keypoints from the images to compute the internal and external camera parameters using the software's advanced Automatic Aerial Triangulation (AAT) and Bundle Block Adjustment (BBA). A sparse 3D point cloud is computed and a low-resolution DSM and Orthomosaic are generated and displayed in the Quality Report. For more information about the files generated during the Initial Processing: What are the output files after....
- 2. Point Cloud and Mesh: Generates a dense 3D point cloud and a 3D textured mesh. For more information about the files generated during the Point Cloud and Mesh: What are the output files after....
- 3. DSM, Orthomosaic and Index: Generates the DSM, orthomosaic, reflectance map and index map. For more information about the files generated during the DSM, Orthomosaic and Index: What are the output files after....
It displays the processing status of each substep as a percentage.
The Current bar within the processing bar.
It displays the processing status of all steps of processing that have been selected as the number of completed substeps.
The Total bar within the processing bar.
|Index > Interface > Menu Process||Previous | Next|
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)
I have paid my license and I am still on Read only non Commercial mode why
Dear Borries, please log out and login again using the step by step instructions of this article Software Download and Installation (step 9 to 13). At step 12 you need to select your product.
Al querer procesar no se me activa la opcion 3 del visto para ortomsaicos.
Hola William, parece que tienes una licencia Pix4Ddiscovery que no te da acceso al paso 3. Para obtener una licencia de prueba de Pix4Dmapper, por favor contacte nuestro equipo de ventas para que te ayuden mejor
Hi Proffessional colleaques, I went out and left my system processing my data but after sometimes the system screen went blank but the keyboards light is on, I tried to touching the touch pad severally but the screen refused to respond,
So I pressed the power button to restart it.
After restarting the system i opened the pix4DMapper to continue with the process. So the billow is the result that appears on the my screen please next can i do please?
hello, please see this community post about this warning message: Warning message 0032: Results for this project have already been generated. By starting the process again existing results will be overwritten.
From your screenshot it seems that some of your results were generated (step 1) and some not (step 2 and 3). I suggest you unselect step 1 and you process only steps 2 and 3
Hello,my picture location can related to map,however when I want to get Orthophoto,it said No calibrated cameras.what can i do?
Hello, please see the Community post No calibrated cameras and post there more information about your project: How many images are you processing, what camera model are you using, what is the overlap between the images, were all images taken at the same height, what are your hardware specs (RAM, CPU). It would help if you also attach the log file of your project. ▸ The project log file (text file) can be found here: ...\project_name\project_name.log
I'm processing the 3D maps, to generate the DEM and the orthomosaic. I would like to have the different times of the 3 steps, there is a way to have this information a the end of the processing?
Thank you in advance!
Hi Elisa, the processing time of each step is registered on the quality report: (.pdf format): ...\project_name\1_initial\report\project_name_report.pdf