|Index > Interface > Menu View||Previous | Next|
The Processing bar allows to process a project.
It contains 1 section:
It also contains 2 Progress bars:
and the buttons:
- Output Status...: Opens the Output Status pop-up.
- Start: Starts the processing of the selected processing steps.
- Cancel: Cancels processing.
- Help: Opens the Pix4Dmapper help.
The Processing section contains 3 subsections:
- 1. Initial Processing: Automatically extracts keypoints from the images to compute the internal and external camera parameters using the software's advanced Automatic Aerial Triangulation (AAT) and Bundle Block Adjustment (BBA). A sparse 3D point cloud is computed and a low resolution DSM and Orthomosaic are generated and displayed in the Quality Report. For more information about the files generated during the Initial Processing: 202558519.
- 2. Point Cloud and Mesh: Generates a dense 3D point cloud and a 3D textured mesh. For more information about the files generated during the Point Cloud and Mesh: 202558549.
- 3. DSM, Orthomosaic and Index: Generates the DSM, orthomosaic, reflectance map and index map. For more information about the files generated during the DSM, Orthomosaic and Index: 202558559.
It displays the processing status of each substep as a percentage.
It displays the processing status of all steps of processing that have been selected as the number of completed substeps.
|Index > Interface > Menu Process||Previous | Next|