|Index > Interface > Menu View||Previous | Next|
This article gives a brief description of three subsections from step 1 to step 3 displayed in the processing bar at the bottom of the main window. As well as the meaning of current and total in the processing bar.
Click Processing to open the processing bar.
The Processing bar allows the processing of a project.
It contains 1 section:
It also contains 2 Progress bars:
and the buttons:
- Output Status...: Opens the Output Status pop-up.
- Start: Starts the processing of the selected processing steps.
- Cancel: Cancels processing.
- Help: Opens the PIX4Dmapper help.
Processing bar display.
The Processing section contains 3 subsections:
- 1. Initial Processing: Automatically extracts keypoints from the images to compute the internal and external camera parameters using the software's advanced Automatic Aerial Triangulation (AAT) and Bundle Block Adjustment (BBA). A sparse 3D point cloud is computed and a low-resolution DSM and Orthomosaic are generated and displayed in the Quality Report. For more information about the files generated during the Initial Processing: What are the output files after....
- 2. Point Cloud and Mesh: Generates a dense 3D point cloud and a 3D textured mesh. For more information about the files generated during the Point Cloud and Mesh: What are the output files after....
- 3. DSM, Orthomosaic and Index: Generates the DSM, orthomosaic, reflectance map and index map. For more information about the files generated during the DSM, Orthomosaic and Index: What are the output files after....
It displays the processing status of each substep as a percentage.
The Current bar within the processing bar.
It displays the processing status of all steps of processing that have been selected as the number of completed substeps.
The Total bar within the processing bar.
|Index > Interface > Menu Process||Previous | Next|