Processing may stop and show the message: e0046: "Processing failed." while:
- Processing step 1. Initial Processing.
- Exporting Classes in the Index Calculator.
- When processing step 1. Initial Processing, processing may fail because of:
- Bad quality dataset: low overlap, bad image geolocation, incorrect camera model parameters, blurry images, etc.
- Processing in Low Resolution mode.
- When processing step 1. Initial Processing fails:
If low resolution options were used for processing, try to process in fill resolution. If processing still fails, it might be due to the quality of the images, the accuracy of the image geolocation, the camera model used for processing.