The custom camera option allows users to plan and fly missions with the correct overlap even if the camera is not included in the database of Pix4Dcapture.
In order to create a custom camera, name, focal length, sensor width, image width, and height and the minimum trigger time between pictures need to be defined. It is also possible to edit or delete a custom camera.
The procedure is the following:
1. Open the app.
2. In the Home screen, tap Settings.
3. In the Drone section, tap Camera.
4. In the Custom camera section, tap Add custom camera...
5. Enter Camera name.
6. Enter Focal length [mm].
7. Enter Sensor width [mm].
8. Enter Image width [pixel].
9. Enter Image height [pixel].
10. Enter Min. triggering interval [s].
11. Tap Save to save the camera model.