It is possible to upload some results and outputs to the cloud without (re-)processing the project on Pix4D servers.
From Pix4D Cloud
1. Go to Pix4D Cloud and log in with a valid Pix4D account.
For a new project (no images are processed on the Cloud)
2.1. Click NEW PROJECT at the top of the project view.
2.2. In the upper-left corner, click to set the project's name.
2.3 Select Upload results generated by Pix4Dmapper.
2.4 Click CREATE.
For an existing project that was already processed on the Cloud servers or whose results were already uploaded
2.5. Select the project where to upload the outputs(s).
3. In the FILES > RESULTS view click UPLOAD FILE(S)/REPLACE FILE(S) in the box of the output to be uploaded, and browse for the directory to select the file. Alternatively, it is possible to drag and drop the file(s) onto the respective output section. Supported files are:
- Orthomosaic: GeoTIFF or .tif.
- DSM: GeoTIFF or .tif.
- Point cloud: .las.
- Mesh: .obj, .mtl, .jpg. ALL three files must be imported.
- NDVI: GeoTIFF or .tif.
4. The upload window pops up showing the status. Once successful, click CLOSE.
5. An email is sent after the output is available. Click the link in the email to open the project page that displays the output in the 2D/3D view.