|Version||Release date||Release type||Link|
|4.1.15||November 30th 2017||Preview||Download|
|4.1.10||November 6th 2017||Preview||Download|
|4.1.3||October 4th 2017||Preview||Download|
Disclaimer: The preview version contains new features and bug fixes. Documentation and support are not available. We recommend testing the preview version before using it for production work.
- (4.1.15) Splash screen: displays the actions taken place while the software is loading.
Enhancements and changes
- (4.1.15) Improvements in the point cloud classification: run classification from the Process menu, add color legend for classification group, rename "Deleted" point group into "Disabled".
- (4.1.15) Improved templates wizard: new categories for templates.
- (4.1.15) Texture mesh improvements for spherical cameras.
- (4.1.15) Remove accuracy information for check points from the quality report.
- (4.1.10) Support web links in error messages.
- (4.1.10) Improved the right sidebar in the rayCloud.
- (4.1.10) Improved display properties in the layers section of the left sidebar.
- (4.1.3) Improved progress bar while classifying the point cloud.
- (4.1.3) Updating from 4.0 to 4.1 does not require new login.
- (4.1.3) Changes in the command line log in procedure.
- (4.1.15) Improved color matrix correction for senseFly modified cameras.
- (4.1.15) 3D Textured Mesh settings are displayed in the log file.
- (4.1.15) Point cloud density in the quality report matches the units of the project.
- (4.1.15) Geolocation bias is not calculated when using the site calibration option.
- (4.1.10) Fixed freeze during mesh texturing.
- (4.1.10) Occasional crashes of Sequoia projects on Linux machines.
- (4.1.3) Fixed issues with camera rig definition of MultiSPEC 4C camera.
- (4.1.3) Fixed cropping issue in video animation.
- (4.1.3) Fixed coordinate widget size so that the full name of coordinate systems to be displayed.