|Version||Release date||Release type||Link|
|4.1.3||October 4th 2017||Preview||Download|
Disclaimer: The preview version contains new features and bug fixes. Documentation and support are not available. We recommend testing the preview version before using it for production work.
Enhancements and changes
- (4.1.3) Improved progress bar while classifying the point cloud.
- (4.1.3) Updating from 4.0 to 4.1 does not require new login.
- (4.1.3) Changes in the command line log in procedure.
- (4.1.3) Fixed issues with camera rig definition of MultiSPEC 4C camera.
- (4.1.3) Fixed cropping issue in video animation.
- (4.1.3) Fixed coordinate widget size so that the full name of coordinate systems to be displayed.
- (4.1.3) Discovery license is not accessible when it is the only available license.
- Workaround: install the 3.3.29 version or log in using the command line interface.