|Version||Release date||Release type|
|4.0.25||October 31, 2017||Bug fix release||Download|
|4.0.23||October 16, 2017||Bug fix release||Download|
|4.0.21||October 03, 2017||New release||Download|
- Fixed issue of software not being accessible after extending license.
- Fixed issue of Discovery license not being accessible when it is the only available license.
- Fixed mesh texturing freezing on Linux machines.
- Point Cloud Classification. See: 115004864586.
- Remotely deactivation of floating licenses. See: 115004974006.
Other enhancements and changes
- Improvements in Micasense RedEdge radiometry.
- Many mesh texture improvements:
- Processing speed improvements in mesh texturing (regular mesh and LoD mesh).
- Image annotations are now used when texturing the mesh.
- Hidden faces get a more consistent texturing.
- The 3D Textured Mesh can be exported in .dxf format as polylines for visualization in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Mesh .dxf polyline export reports its progress more accurately.
- Various usability improvements in the license management.
- Export of Index calculator content as a correctly georeferenced KML scene.
- Improved radiometric calibration status in processing options after changing the default albedo values.
- DJI Spark camera included in the camera database.
- Updated Korean translations.
- Fixed incorrect calculation of a geolocation bias in arbitrary coordinate systems.
- Fixed mesh crashes when there are two global masks of different resolution.
- Fixed inconsistencies in the update of the username in the login window.
- Fixed compatibility issue of LOD .slpk files with ArcGIS Earth.
- Fixed crashes when importing certain sets of images from MAPIR camera.
- Fixed restriction of special characters in email and password input form.
- Occasional crashes of Sequoia projects on Linux machines.
- Geolocation bias is not calculated when using the site calibration.
- Workaround: run the Reoptimize option twice.