This article describes the procedure to upload images in order to process a new project on the cloud servers.
1. Go to Pix4D Cloud and log in with a valid Pix4D account.
2. On the left toolbar, click Upload files. Alternatively, click UPLOAD FILES at the top of the project view.
3. In the upper-left corner, click to set the project's name.
4. On the left sidebar, select the view Files and click Images.
5. In the image view, click UPLOAD FILES and browse for the directory to select the images. Alternatively, drag-and-drop images from the folder where they are stored. Only files from a local file explorer can be dragged (e.g. Dropbox or Google Drive web folder do not work).
During the upload progress, several icons inform of each image status:
|Successfully uploaded.||Currently being uploaded.||Waiting to be uploaded.
It can be removed from the project by clicking .
|Identified as duplicate.
The same image cannot be uploaded twice, it will be discarded. Click to remove the duplicate.
|Failed to be uploaded.
Click RETRY ALL to make another attempt.
6. Once the upload is completed and the processing is automatically or manually started, the upload pop-up shows the estimated waiting and processing time. An email is sent shortly to inform of the project status.
7. Click the three-line menu button to display the left toolbar.
8. Click Projects to go back to the home page.