This article describes the procedure to upload images in order to process a new project on the cloud servers.
1. Go to Pix4D cloud and log in with a valid Pix4D account.
2. On the left toolbar, click Upload images. Alternatively, click UPLOAD IMAGES at the top of the project view.
3. In the upper-left corner, click to set the project's name.
4. On the sidebar, select the tab Files.
5. In the image view, click UPLOAD IMAGES and browse for the directory to select the images. Alternatively, drag-and-drop images from the folder where they are stored.
During the upload progress, several icons inform of each image status:
|Successfully uploaded.||Currently being uploaded.||Waiting to be uploaded.
It can be removed from the project by clicking the trash icon.
|Identified as duplicate.
The same image cannot be uploaded twice, it will be discarded.
|Failed to be uploaded.
Click RETRY ALL to make another attempt.
6. Once the upload is completed and the processing is automatically or manually started, a pop-up informs that the project has been submitted for processing. Click DONE. An email is sent shortly to inform of the project status.
7. Click the three-line menu button to display the left toolbar.
8. Click Projects to go back to the home page.