This article describes the procedure to upload images in order to process a new project on the cloud servers.
1. Go to Pix4D Cloud and log in with a valid Pix4D account.
2. On the left toolbar, click Upload files. Alternatively, click UPLOAD FILES at the top of the project view.
3. In the upper-left corner, click to set the project's name.
4. On the left sidebar, select the view Files > Images.
5. In the image view, click UPLOAD FILES and browse for the directory to select the images. Alternatively, drag-and-drop images from the folder where they are stored. Only files from a local file explorer can be dragged (e.g. Dropbox or Google Drive web folder do not work).
During the upload progress, several icons inform of each image status:
|Successfully uploaded.||Currently being uploaded.||Waiting to be uploaded.
It can be removed from the project by clicking .
|Identified as duplicate.
The same image cannot be uploaded twice, it will be discarded. Click to remove the duplicate.
|Failed to be uploaded.
Click RETRY ALL to make another attempt.
6. Once the upload is completed and the processing is automatically or manually started, the upload pop-up shows the estimated waiting and processing time. An email is sent shortly to inform of the project status.
7. Click the three-line menu button to display the left toolbar.
8. Click Projects to go back to the home page.