IN THIS ARTICLE
A processing template is automatically applied depending on the type of mission and the operative system. For more information about templates: Processing Options Default Templates.
- Free Flight mission on Android: 3D Models.
- All other types of missions: 3D Maps.
If the images are imported via the new dataset creation workflow, the following templates are applied:
- For multispectral images acquired from Sequoia or MicaSense cameras, the Ag Multispectral template is automatically applied. For other supported multispectral cameras, the AG multispectral template can be manually selected. More information about processing multispectral images in How to process agriculture projects on Pix4Dcloud.
- For all the other cases, the template applied is the one that is manually selected during step 3. Processing template, while creating the new dataset.
Pix4Dcloud processes images based on the project file (.p4d) that is uploaded. The processing options, which were selected beforehand, are applied.
Typical cases when this is useful:
- To customize settings based on specific needs. More information in How to customize the options for processing on Pix4Dcloud.
- To change the processing template of the project. More information in How to customize the options for processing on Pix4Dcloud.
- To use GCPs on Pix4Dcloud. Notice that Pix4Dcloud Advanced users are not required to upload from Pix4Dmapper to use GCPs. More information in AutoGCPs detection functionality.