The options applied to process a project on the cloud servers depend on whether the images are uploaded:
A processing template is automatically applied depending on the following cases. For more information about templates: 205319155.
- Polygon, grid, double grid with camera angle ≥ 45° (except Bebop 2): 3D Maps.
- Polygon, grid, double grid with camera angle < 45° (except Bebop 2): 3D Models.
- Circular and free flight: 3D Models.
- All types of mission with Bebop 2: 3D Models.
A processing template is automatically applied depending on the Pix4D solution used to upload the images. For more information about templates: 205319155.
- Pix4Dmapper and Pix4Dbim: 3D Maps.
- Pix4Dag: Ag RGB or Ag Multispectral.
- Pix4Dmodel: 3D Models.
The cloud servers process images based on the project file (.p4d) that is uploaded. The processing options, which were selected beforehand, are applied. Typical cases when this is useful:
- To customize settings based on specific needs.
- To change the processing template of the project.
1. Open the project. If it is not saved on the computer yet, first export the project folders from the cloud platform. For more information: 115000707003.
2. On the menu bar, click Process > Processing Options...
3. Customize the processing options or at the bottom of the window, click Load Template and select the appropriate one. For more information: 205319155.
4. Click OK.
5. On the menu bar, click Project > Save Project.
6. Re-upload the project from the desktop software. For more information: 202558589.