|Version||Release date||Release type|
|2.3.0||August 28, 2017||New, bug fix|
- DJI Inspire 1 (I1).
- DJI Inspire 2 (I2).
- DJI Mavic Pro (MP).
- DJI Matrice 100 (M100).
- DJI Matrice 600 (M600).
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced (P3A).
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional (P3P).
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard (P3S).
- DJI Phantom 4 (P4).
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro (P4P).
- DJI Spark (SP).
- Parrot Bebop 2 (B2).
- Parrot Disco-Pro AG (DP).
For more information about supported hardware: 203991609.
- Not all types of mission are available depending of the selected drone. For more information: 209960726.
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision(+) drones were discontinued. For more information: 205708215.
What is new
- Support of DJI Spark: Free flight mission only. The Spark SDK does not support waypoints that is why automated missions cannot be flown with this drone.
- Base map provider selection: Ability to choose a different map provider than the default one (MapKit) in the general settings of the app.
- (DJI drones) Drone heading forwards instead of looking at the center of the flight for circular missions.
- Various bug fixes.
- (Inspire 1 with X5, Matrice 100 with X5, Matrice 600 with X5) The mission cannot be synchronized even manually. For more information: 204057579. In this case, processing without the .p4d file is recommended. For more information: 204911905.
- (DJI drones) Cannot start mission if pilot mode switch is changed during takeoff checklist. As a workaround, tap Cancel and restart the mission.
- (Phantom 4 Pro) The names of the images on the SD card does not correspond to the names on the device and in the .p4d file. It is recommended when using the .p4d file to use the images from the device.