|Version||Release date||Release type||Link|
|4.0.11||September 5th 2017||Preview||Download|
|4.0.5||August 24th 2017||Preview||Download|
|4.0.3||August 14th 2017||Preview||Download|
Disclaimer: The preview version contains new features and bug fixes. Documentation and support are not available. We recommend testing the preview version before using it for production work.
- (4.0.11) Remotely deactivation of floating licenses.
Other enhancements and changes
- (4.0.11) Improved license management.
- (4.0.11) The 3D Textured Mesh can be exported in dxf format as polylines for visualization in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- (4.0.5) Export of Index calculator content as a correctly georeferenced KML scene.
- (4.0.5) Improved radiometric calibration status in processing options after changing the default albedo values.
- (4.0.5) DJI Spark camera included in the camera database.
- (4.0.5) Updated Korean translations.
- (4.0.5) Fixed compatibility issue of LOD .slpk files with ArcGIS Earth.
- (4.0.5) Fixed crashes when importing certain sets of images from MAPIR camera.
- (4.0.2) Fixed restriction of special characters in email and password input form.
- (3.2.15) Conversion of user templates of a specific version issued errors when being converted from Pix4Dmapper version 3.2 to 3.3.