|Version||Release date||Release type|
|3.3.29||August 23, 2017||Bug fix release||Download|
|3.3.24||August 09, 2017||New release||Download|
- Fixed the prevention of project templates created with 3.2 version to be imported in 3.3 version.
- Fixed compatibility issue of LOD .slpk files with ArcGIS Earth.
- Fixed crashes when importing certain set of images from MAPIR camera.
- Fixed bug where the guided tour project was not installed.
- Improved speed of initial processing.
- New projection algorithm in the rayCloud to better detect outliers when marking the points. See: 202560769.
- Micasense Atlas uploader connection
- In the Index Calculator, a new button allows to efficiently upload the reflectance map to your Atlas account: 202558269.
- Korean translation
Other enhancements and changes
- The software starts 0.7 seconds faster in Windows.
- Up to 30% faster Geometrically Verified Matching in the standard calibration pipeline.
- Improved DTM algorithm. Better building detection parameters have been introduced.
- Improved color balancing algorithms. This reduces greatly purple artifacts on the edges of the orthmosaics.
- Improved Tetracam Rig support. In the rig page, the Tetracam rig is now created correctly with the right bands.
- Improved reading of Micasense Rededge camera.
- LOD generation available in p4d files.
- Improved calibration: correlation parameters are calculated faster and for all projects.
- The global mask is now also applied during orthomosaic computation.
- Updated coordinate system database, including Japanese Geodetic Datum 2011 and more.
- Fixed reset button in the Mosaic Editor.
- Fixed wrong pixel size determination for Aeryon images.
- Fixed Gamma (radiometric) corrections for the S110 NIR modified camera.
- Fixed wrong logo in Quality Report in Pix4Dmodel.
- Fixed crashes during DTM generation.
- Fixed updating of Image dots in MapView during step 2.
- Fixed parsing of geolocation file when the image name is a number.
- Fixed crash when uploading project with image in multiple directories.
- Fixed crash when creating a project out of multiple videos.
- Fixed issue in some values not being translated.
- Fixed issue when importing geolocation file with image filenames containing a + sign.
- The mosaic editor saves correctly its closing state when the user did not generate a DTM.
- Fixed missing icons in the quality report after merging.
- Fixed merging issue when the project or images are on remote drives.
- Possible crash at the end of processing when disabling the automatic Quality Report display.
- Workaround: don't uncheck the automatic Quality Report display