|Version||Release date||Release type|
|2.2.0||August 4, 2017||New, bug fix|
- DJI Inspire 1 (I1).
- DJI Inspire 2 (I2).
- DJI Mavic Pro (MP).
- DJI Matrice 100 (M100).
- DJI Matrice 600 (M600).
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced (P3A).
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional (P3P).
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard (P3S).
- DJI Phantom 4 (P4).
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro (P4P).
- Parrot Bebop 2 (B2).
- Parrot Disco-Pro AG (DP).
For more information about supported hardware: 203991609.
This version does not support DJI Phantom 2 Vision and DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ drones.
Please download the app called Pix4Dcapture P2V(+): 205708215.
- Not all types of mission are available depending of the selected drone. For more information: 209960726.
What is new
- Upgrade to DJI SDK 4.2.2.
- Save mission in Map view.
- Duplicate mission in Project view.
- GSD estimate displayed at flight planning.
- Camera view on the Map view during flight. User can toggle between full view and small overlay mode.
- Allow to drag polygon flight plans on the map.
- Inform the user when taking over manual control.
- Mission synchronization for DJI Mavic Pro.
- Altitude increment step of one meter / one foot.
- Improved UI responsiveness in the mission view.
- Improved stability when flying several DJI missions one after another.
- Various bug fixes.
- (Inspire 1 with X5, Matrice 100 with X5, Matrice 600 with X5) The mission cannot be synchronized even manually. For more information: 204057579. In this case, processing without the .p4d file is recommended. For more information: 204911905.
- (DJI drones) Cannot start mission if pilot mode switch is changed during takeoff checklist. As a workaround, tap Cancel and restart the mission.
- (Phantom 4 Pro) The names of the images on the SD card does not correspond to the names on the device and in the .p4d file. It is recommended when using the .p4d file to use the images from the device.