|Version||Release date||Release type|
|2.1.0||June 30, 2017||New, bug fix|
- DJI Inspire 1 (I1).
- DJI Inspire 2 (I2).
- DJI Mavic Pro (MP).
- DJI Matrice 100 (M100).
- DJI Matrice 600 (M600).
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced (P3A).
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional (P3P).
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard (P3S).
- DJI Phantom 4 (P4).
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro (P4P).
- Parrot Bebop 2 (B2).
- Parrot Disco-Pro AG (DP).
For more information about supported hardware: 203991609.
This version does not support DJI Phantom 2 Vision and DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ drones.
Please download the app called Pix4Dcapture P2V(+): 205708215.
- Not all types of mission are available depending of the selected drone. For more information: 209960726.
What is new
- Upgrade to DJI SDK 4.1. Due to recent changes in the activation process, DJI drones will not take off or will have very limited flight capabilities if the latest version of Pix4Dcapture is not installed.
- Various bug fixes.
- (Inspire 1 with X5, Matrice 100 with X5, Matrice 600 with X5, Mavic Pro) The mission cannot be synchronized even manually. For more information: 204057579. In this case, processing without the .p4d file is recommended. For more information: 204911905.
- (DJI drones) Cannot start mission if pilot mode switch is changed during takeoff checklist. As a workaround, tap Cancel and restart the mission.
- (Phantom 4 Pro) The names of the images on the SD card does not correspond to the names on the device and in the .p4d file. It is recommended when using the .p4d file to use the images from the device.