From version 3.8.3, the support of DJI Phantom 2 Vision(+) and 3DR Solo is discontinued. It means there is no further development for these drones. To keep flying with the app, follow this procedure.
1. Download Pix4Dcapture 3.8.1: Click here.
2. Connect the mobile device to the computer using a USB cable.
3. Access the internal storage of the device and browse for the desired directory.
4. Move pix4dcapture_3.8.1.apk to that location. It does not matter where the .apk file is stored.
5. Disconnect the device.
6. Open a file manager app.
7. Browse to find the .apk file. It is normally accessible from the Applications category.
8. Select pix4dcapture_3.8.1.apk to start the installation.