From version 3.8.3, the support of DJI Phantom 2 Vision(+) and 3DR Solo is discontinued. It means there is no further development for these drones. To keep flying with the app, follow this procedure.
1. Uninstall current versions of Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+DJI from the device.
2. Deactivate the automatic update of the Pix4Dcapture app.
2.1. Open the Google Play app.
2.2. Access the page of Pix4Dcapture.
2.3. In top right corner, tap the three-dot menu and uncheck the auto-update option.
3. Download Pix4Dcapture 3.8.1: Click here.
4. Connect the mobile device to the computer using a USB cable.
5. Access the internal storage of the device and browse for the desired directory.
6. Move pix4dcapture_3.8.1.apk to that location. It does not matter where the .apk file is stored.
7. Disconnect the device.
8. Open a file manager app.
9. Browse to find the .apk file. It is normally accessible from the Applications category.
10. Select pix4dcapture_3.8.1.apk to start the installation.