- Which processing options are used when processing on the cloud?
- Can a Processing Area be used on the cloud?
- Can GCPs be used on the cloud?
- Can a project without image geolocation be processed on the cloud?
- What is the output coordinate system of a project that is processed on the cloud?
Full project processing occurs in Pix4D Cloud, but only certain outputs can be visualized depending the selected solution.
When uploading the images on Pix4D Cloud the default Processing Options templates are used:
- Pix4Dmapper: 3D Maps.
- Pix4Dag: Ag RGB, Ag Multispectral.
- Pix4Dmodel: 3D Models.
- Pix4Dbim: 3D Maps.
More information about Processing Options default Templates: 205319155.
At that moment is not possible to define a processing area on the cloud platform. However, the processing area can be drawn in Pix4D Desktop and afterward the project can be uploaded for processing on the cloud by following the instructions here: 202558589.
At that moment is not possible to use GCPs on the cloud platform. However, GCPs can be imported in Pix4D Desktop by following the instructions here 202560109 and afterward the project can be uploaded for processing on the cloud following the instructions here: 202558589.
Projects without image geolocation can be fully processed on the Cloud. However, the orthomosaic generated might not be correctly oriented.
- Projects without image geolocation that are processed on the cloud will be in an arbitrary coordinate system and thus will not have a map on the background.
- Projects with image geolocation will have as an output coordinate system the same as the image geolocation. If the image geolocation is in a geographic coordinate system, the output coordinate system will be the corresponding UTM zone.
- If a project is uploaded from Pix4D Desktop, then the output coordinate system will be the one selected in Pix4D Desktop.