- Which processing options are used when processing on the cloud?
- Can a Processing Area be used on the cloud?
- Can GCPs be used on the cloud?
- Can a project without image geolocation be processed on the cloud?
- What is the output coordinate system of a project that is processed on the cloud?
For more information: 115004575526.
A processing area can be used for processing on the cloud. The processing area should be drawn using Pix4D Desktop software following the instructions here 202560179 prior uploading the project to the cloud. The project can then be uploaded for processing on the cloud following the instructions here: 202558589.
GCPs can be used for processing on the cloud. They should be marked using Pix4D Desktop software by following the instructions here 202560109 prior to uploading the project to the cloud. The project can then be uploaded for processing on the cloud following the instructions here: 202558589.
Projects without image geolocation can be fully processed on the Cloud. However, the orthomosaic generated might not be correctly oriented.
- Projects without image geolocation that are processed on the cloud will be in an arbitrary coordinate system and thus will not have a map on the background.
- Projects with image geolocation will have as an output coordinate system the same as the image geolocation. If the image geolocation is in a geographic coordinate system, the output coordinate system will be the corresponding UTM zone.
- If a project is uploaded from Pix4D Desktop, then the output coordinate system will be the one selected in Pix4D Desktop.