|Version||Release date||Release type|
|3.3.19||July 27th 2017||Preview||Download|
|3.3.17||July 11th 2017||Preview||Download|
|3.3.14||June 27th 2017||Preview||Download|
|3.3.13||June 15th 2017||Preview||Download|
|3.3.7||May 17th 2017||Preview||Download|
|3.3.4||May 5th, 2017||Preview||Download|
Disclaimer: The preview version contains new features and bug fixes. Documentation and support are not available. We recommend testing the preview version before using it for production work.
- (3.3.17) New projection algorithm in the rayCloud to better detect outliers when marking the points.
- (3.3.13) Micasense Atlas uploader connection
- In the Index Calculator, a new button allows to efficiently upload the reflectance map to your Atlas account.
Other enhancements and changes
- (3.3.19) The software starts 0.7 seconds faster in Windows.
- (3.3.17) Up to 30% faster Geometrically Verified Matching in the standard calibration pipeline.
- (3.3.17) Improved DTM algorithm. Better building detection parameters have been introduced.
- (3.3.17) Information about the optimizer and lever-arm have been removed from the Quality Report.
- (3.3.13) Improved color balancing algorithms. This reduces greatly purple artifacts on the edges of the orthmosaics.
- (3.3.13) Improved Tetracam Rig support. In the rig page, the Tetracam rig is now created correctly with the right bands.
- (3.3.7) LOD generation available in p4d files.
- (3.3.4) Improved reading of Micasense Rededge camera.
- (3.3.4) Improved calibration: correlation parameters are calculated faster and for all projects.
- (3.3.4) The global mask is now also applied during orthomosaic computation.
- (3.3.4) Updated coordinate system database, including Japanese Geodetic Datum 2011 and more.
- (3.3.4) Slight improved calibration speed, mostly for larger projects.
- (3.3.19) Fixed reset button in the Mosaic Editor.
- (3.3.17) Fixed wrong pixel size determination for Aeryon images.
- (3.3.17) Fixed Gamma (radiometric) corrections for the S110 NIR modified camera.
- (3.3.14) Fixed wrong logo in Quality Report in Pix4Dmodel.
- (3.3.13) Fixed crashes during DTM generation.
- (3.3.13) Fixed updating of Image dots in MapView during step 2.
- (3.3.13) Fixed parsing of geolocation file when the image name is a number.
- (3.3.13) Fixed crash when uploading project with image in multiple directories.
- (3.3.13) Fixed crash when creating a project out of multiple videos.
- (3.3.13) Fixed issue in some values not being translated.
- (3.3.13) Fixed issue when importing geolocation file with image filenames containing a + sign.
- (3.3.7) The mosaic editor saves correctly its closing state when the user did not generate a DTM.
- (3.3.7) Fixed missing icons in the quality report after merging.
- (3.3.4) Fixed merging issue when the project or images are on remote drives.
- (3.3.4) Possible crash at the end of processing when disabling the automatic Quality Report display.
- Workaround: don't uncheck the automatic Quality Report display
- (3.3.4) In very rare cases, regression in calibration speed
- Fixed in 3.3.7