|Version||Release date||Release type|
|3.3.4||May 5th, 2017||Preview||Download|
|3.3.7||May 17th 2017||Preview||Download|
Disclaimer: The preview version contains new features and bug fixes. Documentation and support are not available. We recommend testing the preview version before using it for production work.
Other enhancements and changes
- (3.3.7) LOD generation available in p4d files
- (3.3.4) Improved reading of Micasense Rededge camera
- (3.3.4) Improved calibration: correlation parameters are calculated faster and for all projects.
- (3.3.4) The global mask is now also applied during orthomosaic computation.
- (3.3.4) Updated coordinate system database, including Japanese Geodetic Datum 2011 and more.
- (3.3.4) Slight improved calibration speed, mostly for larger projects
- (3.3.7) The mosaic editor saves correctly its closing state when the user did not generate a DTM
- (3.3.7) Fixed missing icons in the quality report after merging
- (3.3.4) Fixed merging issue when the project or images are on remote drives
- (3.3.4) Possible crash at the end of processing when disabling the automatic Quality Report display.
- Workaround: don't uncheck the automatic Quality Report display
- (3.3.4) In very rare cases, regression in calibration speed
- Fixed in 3.3.7