|Version||Release date||Release type|
|3.2.23||May 02, 2017||New release||Download|
- Tiled LOD mesh in OSGB and SLPK generation and export
- Upload project files
- Up to 10x faster upload
- New description in the processing templates
- New graph in Quality Report: camera parameter correlation matrix
- Russian translation
Other enhancements and changes
- Phantom 4 Pro camera model with optimized parameters
- Generated TIF are faster to load in third party software such as GlobalMapper
- Speed up the time to load the software by 20%
- New template for the thermoMAP/FLIR.
- Improved camera model sensor size estimation.
- Prevents MTP/GCPs to have the same name in the rayCloud
- Replaced CLI Pix4Dmapper.com by Pix4Dmapper.bat
- Prevents processing while the PDF quality report is open in a third party software
- SGM add-on removed: 115001884506.
- Fixed issue in the satus of the output widget after generating contour lines
- Fixed bug in the display of XY orientation constrains
- Fixed bugs in the display of the reflectance map in the index calculator
- Fixed bug preventing to add a MTP after clicking on a GCP in the camera view in the rayCloud
- Fixed bugs that prevented sometimes the update of the volume computation after editing the tie points
- Fixed bugs in the drawing of volumes base surface
- Fixed crash when importing an empty flightlog
- Fixed crashes in the map view
- Fixed bug where step 1 failed in some rare cases when multiple images have the same geolocation.
- Fixed bug with certain locals and the comma separator
- Fix bug where Process > Open Results Folder... was not working when using a network drive.
- Fix bug where in some cases there was an offset between the cursor and the objects in the 3D view when the Microsoft Windows scale is larger than 100%
- Fixed bug in the CLI where --logout failed after command line license activation
- Fixed bug that prevented the saving of Mosaic Editor changes
- Merging projects located on network drives sometimes fails
- workaround: Copy everything locally or use any 3.3 preview