|Version||Release date||Release type|
|3.7.1||March 2, 2017||New|
- DJI Inspire 1 and Inspire 1 Pro (I1).
- DJI Mavic Pro (MP).
- DJI Matrice 100 (M100).
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision (P2V).
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ (P2V+).
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced (P3A).
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional (P3P).
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard (P3S).
- DJI Phantom 4 (P4).
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro (P4P).
- All other DJI drones supporting SDK 3: Not tested. Pix4D cannot guarantee that it will work with other drones.
- Parrot Bebop 2 (B2).
- 3DR Solo (Solo): beta.
- (3DR Solo) Beta support of with GoPro Hero 4 (Black or Silver) only.
What is new
- New user interface for project and mission management. For more information: 208820126.
- Improved Project List screen.
- Option to rename a project.
- New Project view with:
- Option in the toolbar for sharing the project.
- Buttons to download images from the drone and upload them on the cloud.
- Introduction tour when the app is installed and opened for the first time.
- Change the default directory to: ...\device_name\Internal storage\Pix4D.
- Japanese version when the language of the mobile device is set to Japanese.
- (DJI except P2V, P2V+) Circular mission.
- (Inspire 1, Matrice 100) When flying with a Zenmuse X5 camera, the automatic synchronization that usually starts at the end of the flight fails. The mission should be synchronized manually but it could still fail. For more information: 204716225. In this case, processing without the .p4d file is recommended. For more information: 204911905.