- How to download the results folder from Pix4D Cloud
- How to open the downloaded results in Pix4D Desktop
1. Browse to https://cloud.pix4d.com/ and select a Pix4D solution on the left side of the window.
2. Go on the project and click the Download button .
3. Depending on the Pix4D solution a list of possible files to download appears. Click Export to Pix4D Desktop (.ZIP) to download the full set of project outputs.
4. A notification appears indicating that the .zip file is getting ready.
5. As soon as the .zip file is ready for download, an email will be sent to the email address associated with the corresponding Pix4D account.
1. When the email is received, click Download zip file and the download will start immediately.
2. Unzip the file. This .zip archive contains the results folder and the .p4d file.
3. Double click the .p4d file to open the project.
4. On the pop-up Information i0023, click OK and navigate to the directory where the images are stored.