Error e0062: Server communication problem. Please try again later.
or crash when trying to launch Pix4D Desktop that is already logged in.
Starting Sunday, February 5 of 2017, the error message e0062 appears when trying to log in/out or the software crashes upon launch when using the following versions:
- 2.1.61 and older
- 2.2.25 and older
- 3.0.13 and older
- 3.1.13 and older
To determine which version of Pix4D Desktop you are using: 202557889.
The issue is related to the certificate of communicating with the server which expired, Sunday, February 5 of 2017.
Upgrade to the latest version
It is highly recommended to download and install the latest version of Pix4D Desktop that is available here.
Download version 3.0.17
Re-download version 2.1 or 2.2
a) If Pix4D Desktop was already installed on the computer
- Unzip the file that was just downloaded and save the content in a folder of your choice.
- Locate the folder where Pix4Dmapper was installed, e.g. C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper.
- Copy the content of the unzipped folder to the folder where Pix4Dmaper was installed.
- Click Replace the files in the destination, if the following pop-up appears:
- Click Continue and select Do this for all current items in the following pop-up:
b) If a fresh install of the software is done with the versions 2.1.62 or 2.2.26
- Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.
- Create a folder named Pix4Dmapper on the path where the software should be installed, e.g. C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper.
- Follow the same steps as in the tutorial: If Pix4D Desktop was already installed on the computer.