The procedure below is about making NVIDIA the primary graphics card to use when processing with the desktop software on a Windows computer.
1. On the left end of the task bar, click the Windows Start icon and type Control Panel.
2. Depending on the window that opens:
- In the Control Panel window, select Hardware and Sound and click NVIDIA Control Panel.
- In the All Control Panel Items window, click NVIDIA Control Panel.
3. In the NVIDIA Control Panel window, in the section 3D Settings, click Manage 3D settings.
4. In the tab Global Settings, under Preferred graphics processor select High-performance NVIDIA processor from the drop-down list.
5. In the tab Program Settings, select Pix4Dmapper.exe to be the program to customize. Eventually click Add to browse for it.
6. Under Select the preferred graphics processor for this program, select Use global setting (High-performance NVIDIA processor) from the drop-down list.
7. Close NVIDIA Control Panel window.