To uninstall PIX4Dreact, please follow these steps:
1. In the Windows Search, type Add or remove programs.
2. Scroll to find PIX4Dreact and click the application.
3. Click Uninstall.
4. On the path where PIX4Dreact was installed (default is C:\Program Files\PIX4Dreact), ensure this folder does not exist anymore. If it exists, DELETE this PIX4Dreact folder.
5. In the Windows Search type RegEdit and search for the folder stored in the path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pix4d\pix4dreact and ensure this folder does not exist anymore. If it exists, DELETE this PIX4Dreact folder.
6. Restart the computer.
7. Reinstall the latest version of the software: https://www.pix4d.com/download/pix4dreact/