To uninstall PIX4Dsurvey software:
1. In the Windows Search, type Add or remove programs.
2. Scroll to find PIX4Dsurvey and click the application.
3. Click Uninstall.
4. On the path where PIX4Dsurvey was installed (default is C:\Program Files\PIX4Dsurvey), ensure this folder does not exist anymore. If it exists, DELETE this PIX4Dsurvey folder.
5. In C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local\pix4d, ensure the folder pix4dsurvey does not exist anymore. If it exists, DELETE this pix4dsurvey folder.
6. In the Windows Search type RegEdit and search for the folder stored in the path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Pix4D\pix4dsurvey and ensure this folder does not exist anymore. If it exists, DELETE this pix4dsurvey folder.
7. Restart the computer.
8. Reinstall the latest version of the software: https://www.pix4d.com/download/pix4dsurvey/